Sunday, July 27, 2008

Running Soundtrack

I have been trying to make a new playlist each run. I take my old playlist and add it to my "Used Running Tracks" playlist. I have listened to over 200 songs while running (some repeated, and of course, some runs I am chatting with my running partner and not listening to music). Here are some of the artists that have kept me motivated over the miles:

AC/DC, Alicia Keys, Alkaline Trio, All-American Rejects, American Hi-Fi, Amy Winehouse, Audioslave, The Bangles, Bayside, Beastie Boys, Beck, Beyonce, Billy Idol, Black Eyed Peas, The Blakes, Blink-182, Blondie, Boysetsfire, Brand New, The Bravery, Buffalo Tom, Chemical Brother, Chevelle, Chingy, Chris Isaak, Christina Aguilera, Common, Consequence, Counting Crows, Crystal Method, Daft Punk, Deee-Lite, DMX, Does It Offend You Yeah?, The Donnas, Duran Duran, Eminem, Fall Out Boy, Fat Joe, Fatboy Slim, Fergie, Filter, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, The Fratellis, George Michael, Ginuwine, Gorillaz, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Halifax, Hilary Duff, The Hives, Hole, Jamiroquai, Jane's Addiction, Janet Jackson, Jay-Z, Jedi Mind Tricks, Jet, Jill Sobule, Jimmy Eat World, Justin Timberlake, Kanye, Kelis, Kelly Clarkson, Korn, Lily Allen, Linkin Park, LL Cool J, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco, Lucious Jackson, Lyrics Born, Madonna, Marilyn Manson, Marky Mark, Mary J. Blige, Michael Jackson, Mims, Missy Elliott, Moby, Modest Mouse, Morningwood, Motley Crue, Muse, My Chemical Romance, NAS, Nelly, NWA, Outkast, Phantom Planet, Poison, Prince, The Prodigy, The Rapture, Rev Run, Rihanna, Rise Against, Rob Base, The Roots, Run DMC, Saul Williams, Sean Paul, Sheryl Crow, The Strokes, Sugarhill Gang, Switches, Tha Liks, The Used, Young Gunz, 10 Years, and 50 Cent.

I am clearly all over the map, and I always love recommendations!

No comments: